Tel. +44 (0)1492 593 257
Llys Llewelyn, Mount Pleasant, Conwy. LL32 8NY
Croeso, and welcome to our friendly little guest house nestled next to the medieval walls of Conwy Castle. We offer a warm friendly atmosphere with comfortable rooms and the most awe inspiring panoramic views of the Castle, the Conwy estuary and the town itself.
- Just a short walk from the bustle of the historic town, or a short car or bus journey from some of Wales' favourite mountains in Snowdonia, it's lakes, and nearby beaches. There is also a train station in the town on the main London to Holyhead line.
- We offer all our guests a warm welcome, with comfortable en-suite rooms each with TV and tea & coffee facilities, as well as providing a vegetarian / vegan buffet style continental breakfast, with teas, coffees, toast and pastries, amongst other things.
- Conwy, a World Heritage Site, is an ideal base for a host of activites, including walking, golfing, pony trekking, climbing, sailing, mountain biking, the local ski slope, and numerous local quality events (see the calender of events link).
- There are restaurants and pubs close by with some excellent facilities, and we have ample spaces for residents free parking.
- After a day exploring the wonders of North Wales, you can sit back and enjoy breathtaking views of our ancient castle and ever changing estuary from the comfort of our lounge, dining room, bedrooms or just relaxing in our walled gardens.
Llys Llewelyn is also a convenient stop for visits to and from Ireland, the Snowdonia National Park and many other local attractions.